Saturday, August 22, 2009

More cute stories

As promised, here's a picture of Gingerbread Woman keeping Jadon company while he sleeps.


Jadon informed me yesterday that Mt. Everest is the tallest mountain.

A couple weeks ago, Jadon and I were at Michaels Craft store, (i'm making the baby's babybook), and everytime we go there, he wants to look at the stickers. But, not just any stickers! He wants to look at the instrument stickers! Well a couple weeks ago when we were there, we were in an aisle with the stickers, and these two older women overheard him talking about the instrument stickers he was holding. The one lady asked him what a couple of the instruments were, and of course he knew them all. She was impressed that he knew his instruments so well. Then she asked him if he was going to play an instrument someday and he nodded, and she asked which one and he said "oboe."

I knew that he was learning things from watching Little Einsteins! ;)

2 comments:

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

That's got to be one of the cutest pictures ever! He was such a fun little guy at the shower!

I'm really impressed...I don't think if you showed my a picture of an instrument I could tell you what it is! HA!

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Oboe's are REALLY BIG... Papa played the clarinet!... they say if you can play one reeded instrument, you can play them all!...

Papa, can't play any! LOL