We got our new camera last night! I have to admit, I am a little intimidated by it! Its so big and theres soooooo much to it! Derek seems to be having a blast learning all the ropes to it though.... so that makes me nervous! I'm afraid he'll have the camera all the time now, and I'll end up in all the pictures! This camera also has the video function, like our last camera. This was important to us! We love our little video's!
Anyways, today is Derek's friday at work. He has friday and monday off for our anniversary, which is on sunday! Usually he takes a week off, but he wants to save as much time as possible for when the baby is born.
I am so proud of him... he just had his yearly review at work, and the review was EXCELLENT! I have always known that he is a fantastic worker, and an asset to any company, but its nice that he is finally in a company and under management that recognizes all his hard work! He never got any credit at the clinic, and it would make me so mad!
Unfortunately he doesnt get a great raise for his excellent review (doesnt get any raise at all actually.) But hopefully once the economy picks up again, they'll promote him or something! We're just thankful that he has a job!
I am beginning to get really uncomfortable, and wonder how in the world i'm going to make it 2 more months, and how in the world this baby is going to be able to fit anymore growth in there! I cannot get comfortable for the life of me. Sitting is really uncomfortable- my belly feels like its jammed up into my throat, and the baby always has her heel crammed up in my ribs. Standing isnt comfortable either- my feet and back begin hurting from all the extra weight (which by the way, i've gained about 15 pounds so far. With Jadon, I gained 35 pounds total, so i'm hoping to not gain as much this time around!) Laying down isnt very comfortable either thanks to the heartburn. So, i'm beginning to feel very ready to have this baby and get my comfort back! :) I'm feeling very restless and irritable since I cant get comfortable!
2 comments:
Yay for the camera! I'm ready for another belly shot!
Congrats to Derek for a great review, that's fantastic, even though a raise didn't come, they'll remember how awesome he is. It really pays off when you work hard like he does!
Oh, and it's better the baby stay in there for a while longer, although I'm very ready to meet her!
thl0184@gmailI am glad that you found a camera that you like. Playing with new toys is what us men do!...
As far as Derek's rating... I am VERY PROUD of you son! I know that you are very good in your job and it is always nice to hear it from management as well! Good for you!
I am afraid I can't say anything about how you are feeling except that I hope you can find a way to be comfortable for the next two months... and... maybe I won't let Jane read this part LOL...
Post a Comment