Saturday, August 15, 2009

The germ freaks nightmare

Last night I had a dream that the neighborhood sewer system was not working properly, and everyones toilets and drains were backing up into their houses. This was just a problem in our neighborhood only that was apparently caused by everyone in the neighborhood using antibacterial soap. The soap was causing the pipes to get clogged. So, to fix the problem, they banned the entire neighborhood from using any antibacterial soaps. *gasp!!!!*

I also had a dream that I got preeclampsia and I had to deliver the baby early.

And a third dream I remember had a great big spider in it, but thats all I remember of that dream.

Obviously i'm not sleeping well at night, and this time its not because of Jadon!

2 comments:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

What ... would you even say to that IF you could think of something??? LOL... I hope you don't have any more dreams!LOL

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

I'm kind of speechless? Ha!