Monday, March 5, 2012

Jenny

Its a little ironic how my last post was about germs. The next day my sister-in-law was taken to the E.R. and is now on life support. I dont want to give out the wrong information, and there has been sooo much info thrown at us all in the last few days its overwhelming, but sounds like it may have all began with strep throat and pneumonia, and progressed to much more, someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
They have now figured out that she has streptococcal pyogenes. She needs your prayers. Please pray. Continually. We've seen the power of God exactly a year ago when my friend Tiffany was going through her life threatening things, and she is a miracle today, and I love going into her store and seeing her smiling face standing behind the counter!

Jenny is not only an Aunt to my kids who love her to pieces, she's the baby sister to my husband, an amazing sister-in-law to me, and a friend to both of us. We love her so much and cant wait for her to open her eyes again and say something smart alec! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for Jenny and your whole family. Please, let us know if there is anything we can do. I'll be checking for updates.