I wish I had a computer in my shower. Why? Because I do a lot of my deepest thinking in the shower. Why? Because thats where i'm uninterrupted... most of the time. So alot of the time when i'm in the shower, i'm blogging in my head. Is that weird? So i've got like 5 different blog posts going on in my head during any one shower.
And if im not shower blogging, i'm thinking about the things that are stressing me out, trying to think of how i can organize them so they arent stressing me out anymore.
I'm so glad March is almost over. The later part of the month has calmed down from the beginning of the month. It was quite overwhelming though. Last week I signed the kids up for swimming again. I had intended to start them in April, but after this month has been so overwhelming for everyone in the family.... except Avery.... Derek and I decided to wait until May and give ourselves an extra month to recover mentally and emotionally. We didnt feel like starting the chaotic schedule of swimming lessons up again just yet. Neither Derek nor I felt like we were mentally "there" just yet.
So I know you're probably wondering what in the world could be causing me to be stressed out. I dont work, i'm a stay-at-home mom. I've got plenty of time, right? LOL. I keep asking myself the same question. I keep thinking that I should have a ton of time, but I cant figure out where it goes, other than today that has been wasted with responding to emails and blogging. But, that has to be done too, right?
To be honest, my mind feels so jumbled lately, and this has been happening for a few months now. I am a big fan of lists, so I always write out what I need to do on a list so I can see exactly what needs to be done, then its not all bouncing around in my noggin creating chaos.
I'm making some changes to my tutu business. Big changes. Changes that will be taking more time, and i'm not sure exactly how to apply the changes into the business. I do know that i'm excited that i'll be selling a product that is of much better quality. Boutique quality. Sewn. Not just a tutu where a piece of tulle is tied around a piece of elastic, which is something that any blonde can do. I'll still make those too, and charge cheap for them. But i'd much rather make a product that I will be much more proud of! And much more proud to sell!
So that has been a big stressor because I feel like I have a TON to do and NO time to do it. I've been hoping to have some products made by now, but it just hasnt happened. I ran out of thread. So, Debra, Karla, (and anyone else who's willing) i'll definitely be asking for your help in the near future. I've tried recruiting my husband to help in the past. God bless him.................he tried. ;)
Have I ever mentioned how impossible it is to get ANYthing completed during the day when the kids are awake, that includes blog posts? I think i'm going to stop this post now before I go nuts because i'm about to go nuts because i keep hearing every 5 seconds "mommy mommy mommy mommy i need i need i need i need i want i want i want i want i want" and apparently a tornado of crayons, markers and colored pencils came through the kitchen, as well as coloring books.
No comments:
Post a Comment