You know you get alot of headaches, when during the dinnertime prayer, your 4 year old son prays that mommy's headache will feel better, even on days when you dont have a headache.
Yes, this happened several weeks ago. Jadon said "...and please help mommy's headache to feel better..." only that night I actually didnt have a headache! It was cute, and very sweet.
Its been an entire week- yes, 7 days- since my last migraine. I've had little tiny headaches that have come and then gone as fast as they came on, barely noticeable. I have not had to take any OTC's in 7 days. I have not had to take any triptans to treat migraines in 7 days. Dare I say that maybe the medication is starting to have a bit of an effect? Or have I just had a really lucky week? I'm not quite to the full dose yet, i'm at 75%. Of course, now that I open my big mouth and say all that I'll probably wake up with a doozy of a migraine in the morning! Never fails. Derek will read this and he'll undoubtedly chastise me for even thinking it.
Oh well, its not like i'm not used to having migraines. ;) Thank goodness for triptans!
1 comment:
We have a little prayer warrior in our family! Jadon is precious. I'm so happy the medicine seems to be working. God hears the prayers of little ones so I'm sure this will be your answer. Love you
Post a Comment