Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

We did our trick or treating this morning in downtown Albany. This was the first time Jadon had gone trick or treating, and, well Avery's first time too! It was quite packed despite the gloomy Oregon rain and cold 50 degrees. Us Oregonians know that if you dont go to something because of the rain, then really you'll be sitting inside for 9 months straight. Cant let the rain ruin everything!
Anyways, kids everywhere, many of whom had no manners (and neither did their parents.) Jadon was a little overwhelmed I think.... cant blame him, it was overwhelming for his parents too. Anyways, we were only out for around an hour. The funnest part was seeing the kids dressed in their little outfits, and having other kids say "Hi Buzz Lightyear" to Jadon. :)

Got home just in time to eat some lunch and watch the Beavers! The rest of the day has been nice and quiet.... a much welcomed change from the busy week we've had this week! Here's a few pictures from this morning. By the way, Avery was a ladybug, and Jadon was Buzz LIghtyear as I already mentioned.

Just for the record, I made and painted his wings! (attached them with velcro) Because I didnt have enough on my plate this week, wednesday I decided to make him wings as well! Turned out better than I expected!
Also, dropped my tutu's off at my friends store yesterday, and she texted me early this afternoon to let me know she'd already sold one! Yay!!!

1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Those kids are too cute! We enjoyed you sharing the pics with us. Rebecca was a Pumpkin this year, but it was too windy and cold to take her out this year. Next year she'll have a little more of an idea why Mummy and Daddy are dressing her up and taking her around the neighborhood. We'll be posting pics on the blog.