She didnt eat much of her cupcake, probably too sweet for her. Plus she was getting sleepy because it was getting close to naptime.
These pictures arent in any order, but its all pertaining to her birthday.
Eating her cake
On friday (her actual birthday)
Big brother did pretty good with all the attention that Avery was getting, and all the gifts that were for her.
Playing on her new bouncy toy
Opening gifts from mommy, daddy and big brother
Also, my friend owns a childrens clothing boutique in downtown, and saw the tutu I made for Avery, and she wants me to make them so she can sell them at her store! I'm thinking about doing that... I had so much fun making Avery's, and its very easy and not time consuming, and its a pretty brainless craft-- meaning, it doesnt take much brainpower to make one! I really wanted to make more, but i didnt have a reason to make more and i'm not going to waste the money on making more for no reason, so this gives me a perfect opportunity to make more and experiment with different things without it being a waste of money!
Opening gifts from mommy, daddy and big brother
Eating breakfast on her birthday morning
This was done about a week prior to her birthday, but thats what she wore for her party.
This was done about a week prior to her birthday, but thats what she wore for her party.
Now that the party is done, its time to shift my focus to other things. The holidays are rapidly approaching! We get to go to the pumpkin patch in a couple weeks with Jadon's preschool, looking forward to that! Avery's got her 1 year appt coming up. And Halloween is coming up, and I decided to dress the kids and trick or treat this year. I'm not a fan of Halloween, but I know its fun for kids to get dressed up in costumes and prance around asking for candy. I always had fun as a kid doing it, so I know they will too. I'd love to make their costumes, but i dont have a sewing machine, so I bought them their costumes. Avery is going to be a ladybug, and Jadon picked Buzz Lightyear.
I'm also going to focus on the new business and get cracking on it! Please contact me if youre interested! Even out of state people can do it, you dont have to be local, so please let me know if you're interested in hearing more!
Also, my friend owns a childrens clothing boutique in downtown, and saw the tutu I made for Avery, and she wants me to make them so she can sell them at her store! I'm thinking about doing that... I had so much fun making Avery's, and its very easy and not time consuming, and its a pretty brainless craft-- meaning, it doesnt take much brainpower to make one! I really wanted to make more, but i didnt have a reason to make more and i'm not going to waste the money on making more for no reason, so this gives me a perfect opportunity to make more and experiment with different things without it being a waste of money!
Lets see, what else? I joined the mom group! I havent been to any thing yet, i'm still waiting to hear from one of the coordinators about what playgroups I might be interested in.
So I think thats about it for this month's activities.... my main focus now needs to be getting the business up and running!
1 comment:
Make sure you bring them to my house to trick or treat!! You can also take them downtown Corvallis on friday afternoon for fun and candy
Post a Comment