Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life

Well, of the last 5 nights, Jadon managed to stay dry for 3 of them! We had not planned on night time potty training him until he was a bit older, as he sleeps really deeply and pees constantly.
However, one night I forgot to put him in a diaper, and he didnt notice either. The next morning we discovered that I forgot to put him in a diaper, and he didnt wet! We thought it was a fluke, but tried going without a diaper the next night as well, and he managed to stay dry again! So, I dont know if we're going to start going without a diaper every night or not... might as well! He's done so well so far! I'm proud of my little man, he's come a long way this year!

Avery loves to draw. Well, Jadon has a cheapy, travel DoodlePro thing (i think when we were kids they were called MagnaDoodle) that she just loves to draw with (he never uses the thing, and has hardly ever played with it), so for Christmas this year, we are going to get her a nicer DoodlePro.

In other news, i'm working on 4 more tutu's... one of them is done, and i'm very pleased with how it turned out. I actually made it a couple weeks ago, but was not happy at all with how it looked... not sure what exactly it was that i didnt like about it. Anyways, i took it apart, changed some things up, and now its one of my favorites! Thats the only one that is complete of the 4 that i'm working on.... the others are still a work in progress. I snapped some pix this morning of them.
This one is still very much a work in progress. Its supposed to be like sunflowery, but the yellow is not the right color (its a very light yellow), so i'll probably be redoing this one too. Thats brown tulle behind it, not black.

Here's one I made from less "girly" colors last night. I personally like the blues, but most little girls prefer pinks and purples. You can slightly see it shimmering a bit, i sprayed glitter spray on it... much cheaper than buying glittery tulle! And lastly, this is the one that i really like. I mixed the colors up, and sprayed some glitter spray on it, added the cute little flowers, and it looks really good! Much better looking in person, i'd have to say!

No comments: