Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pix

Here's some recent pix, not in any order.

This was today, Avery was in her little Beavers outfit, Derek was trying to get her picture before she outgrew the outfit (she's only worn it twice so far.)
This was a couple days ago, Avery was cooking dinner while I was cooking dinner.

And, here's Jadon at about the same age as Avery... well, he was 1 year and 1 week old in this picture... but they both loved "cooking" in the kitchen at this age. Its crazy to me how much they look alike! So darn cute!!!!!!!
Yesterday Derek put up Christmas lights, and the kids have been DYING to go outside lately, so I bundled them up and they played in the freezing cold rain while Derek put up the lights. Avery just LOVES it outside... definitely an outdoorsy girl!

A few weeks ago, I made a thanksgiving tree, and on all the leaves we wrote down things that we were thankful for.

Here's our November snow from earlier in the week. Maybe a quarter of an inch... just a dusting. But Jadon was sooo excited to go play in it, and as I mentioned earlier, Avery loves it outside so she was excited too. Avery LOVEd the snow, and Jadon was making grass angels... oops, I mean snow angels. Unfortunately my camera died right as I took this picture, so I didnt get any thing else... took a couple on my phone, but the kids wouldnt stop moving so none of them really turned out.


A month or so ago, Jadon and I made caterpillars out of egg cartons. I'm not sure why I drew "faces" on them.... like, noses. Jadon enjoys doing crafts... as long as someone is doing them with him. Occasionally he says he wants to paint. If I set him up with paints and paper, he'll paint for about 2 minutes. If I sit with him and paint, he will make it about 10 minutes maybe. So, his attention span is quite short still.
So thats about it.. Things have been busy here as usual. We took the kids to a Beavers basketball game a couple weeks ago. We will not be taking the kids to another basketball game, or any other game for that matter, for awhile still. Avery did pretty good, especially considering she didnt want to take her afternoon nap that day, so she was tired. She was really enjoying the game at the beginning though. Jadon surprised us though, and was pretty bored almost the whole time.
Hard to believe its almost christmas already!

No comments: