The long awaited Loveless Family 2010 Year in Pictures is here finally! Ok, so its probably only long awaited for me! :) I look forward to these slideshows every year. I love to see where we've been and how far we've come... how much the kids have grown, and all the things we did over the year. It also reminds me of just how blessed I am. And, I love making them! I dont know how everyone else feels about them, but I do them mostly for me anyways. ;)
This year I changed it up a bit. Instead of using One True Media like I have in the past, this year I decided that I just couldnt stand the poor quality of the pictures when using One True Media. I'm sure that the quality would be better if I paid a monthly fee for using it, but since I am too cheap to do that, and settle for basic, thats the best i'll get out of that website!
This year I used Windows movie maker, and uploaded it to Youtube. We didnt have a Youtube account, so I had to create one of those as well, but the finished product is SOOO much better! You can actually see the pictures clearly, plus I can really fine tune things with Windows movie maker! I love that!
I try to make them fit into one song as best as I can, but I just couldnt do it this year, so its 2 songs long this time (about 8 minutes... sorry!) I also spend months trying to find the perfect music for them because the music really impacts a slideshow (in my opinion), but this year I had a heck of a time finding the music. In the past, i've always known exactly what songs to use, but this year was a struggle. I try to find songs that sortof portray my feelings about our family and the year we just completed. I ended up choosing "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real (i'm sorry, most of you will probably have no idea who or what the songs are as they are christian music)... its one of my favorite songs, not only for husbands and fathers, but also for moms, and all of us as children of Christ. The second song I just heard for the first time the other day, but I liked the sound of it and the lyrics seemed fitting.
So, i'll stop jabbering and share the link with you! For those who may not know, if you click the little box with the 4 arrows in it at the bottom right of the slideshow, it will make the slideshow full screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment