Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick..... again.

I'm stuck home again with sick children. Its ok, i dont mind being at home, i'm a homebody, but I do feel bad for the kids... they've been sick constantly, and so we have not left the house much in the last month. I hate to be one of those moms who takes their kids everywhere when they are at the peak of their bugs, hacking and snotting all over the place.

Once again, they are sick with colds... and last night the vaporizers once again came out of their boxes to sleep in the house with the kids. Each kid has one, thank goodness! However, Jadon's has been used so much in the last year, that we discovered mold growing on his windowsill. So, in the effort of trying to be proactive against any more mold, I've been spraying vinegar around all the windows in the house every friday afternoon. And, in an effort to try to control the spread of more germs, which is pretty impossible when you have young kids i've found, especially when one of them goes to preschool, and the other one sticks everything in her mouth.... i've been wiping down all door handles, locks, light switches, fridge door handle, remote controls, faucet handles, computer keyboards and mouses, stairway railing, and my cellphone, with bleach every friday afternoon. And, in an effort to revive my poor houseplants, i've been tending to them each friday afternoon as well.

Well, to try to make this post less depressing.... i have a document on my computer where I type out any adorable things that the kids say... or, just Jadon at this point since Avery really cant say much. And I was reading them this morning... so funny! Here's a few more... I know i've posted some before, but I cant remember what ones so you might have to read them again:


• If God wants me and you to go outside while avery’s napping, then that’s what we should do.
• “Dear Daddy i love you so much and this world is made out of computers”
• I’m going to clap my hands really fast- like catching a fruit fly
• When I get 40 10 (age) I can be a conductor
• When I turn 7 I’ll be a mom
And, one that he says quite often "cleanup on aisle 64!" This is said while playing grocery store.... its a really really really big store..... ;)

No comments: