Sunday, July 18, 2010

In case anyone's interested....

Just in case anyone is interested in what potty training method we are going to use next weekend, here is the link to the website:
http://www.3daypottytraining.com/

It will kindof being like going cold turkey, because we will be throwing away ALL his diapers, including all diapers in the diaper bag, and pullups, AND he will not being wearing diapers to bed at night either. They will no longer be his (or our) crutch.
Our hope is that he will realize that he has no where to poop but in the potty since all his diapers will be in the garbage. I don't know about the whole night training part though.... I don't expect that to work since he wakes up with an extremely full diaper every morning. We've already started cutting liquids after 7pm.... so far, it hasnt made much difference, if any. Let's face it, the kid pee's A LOT.

1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope it all goes well and works. I was reading an article on potty training in Parents or Parenting magazine the other day, but Tom thought it might be a little early for Rebecca...Ha Ha!!! Jane