I am asking everyone to NOT come over to our house on Saturday July 24th, Sunday July 25th, and Monday July 26th, and avoid making any events on those days as well. We will be doing an intense 3 day potty training program with Jadon, and in order to have the best chances for success, we need to be able to devote 110% to it, and not have any outside distractions.
We will not be leaving our house for anything on those days.
I am feeling very hopeful with this, as lately he's been randomly telling us that he has to go pee about once a day.
Even at Enchanted Forest, I went to the womens bathroom to change Avery's poopy diaper, and Jadon told Derek that he needed to go pee (w/o any prompting), and so he even went pee in a public bathroom by choice! Of course, its the pooping part that we are worried about.
Also, this is probably our last chance to get him trained in time for preschool, so I really want this to be successful.
We may, however, be calling people who are close to Jadon on those days if he is successful at any point in the training. If we do, I ask that you give him loads of praise, and absolutely no negativity. The point of our calling will be to build him up and make him feel really good about his success.
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment