Monday, October 13, 2008

Make that three.....

By last night, Derek and I had really scratchy throats, and today I feel horrible... my throat feels so scratchy and dry and swollen. None of us got any real good sleep either... Jadon woke up around midnight and wanted someone to comfort him about every 20 minutes (if that). Finally I brought him to our bed and moved the vaporizer into our room so we could all benefit from it.
We slept fairly good until about 6am, then Jadon woke up coughing. I knew he wouldnt be going to sleep after that, so I just got up with him.

Its going to be a loooooooooong winter at this rate!!!

2 comments:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Sorry you're all down with the flu already. If it's any consolation Jane grilled the steaks so I could watch the Cardinals beat the Cowboys (I like it when that happens)... anyway, I had a rough night, lots of burping, fever, cold, fever, cold, and then i went down to get some baking soda... instead I ran into the bathroom and threw up the steak!... I'm not saying Jane tried to do me in... but SHE didn't get sick!

Hmmmmmm! LOl

Autie said...

Oh dear! Hope you guys feel better soon. I know it sucks when the whole family is sick. Did Derek get to take a day off to recover? (or at least to help out with Jadon?)

Hope you all feel better! We are sending warm skies from Hawaii your way...