Jadon can't seem to stay out of the kitchen if we are in it, so today when I was in the kitchen cleaning up after lunch, he kept getting into the cupboards and drawers. Today the dishrag drawer was the focus of his attention, and he grabbed a handful of "wags" and all of them stayed on the floor exactly where he threw them and didnt move, except for one that he used to wipe the floor and his toy helicopter with. Also in the dishrag drawer is a couple of aprons that I never use...... anyways, he got one of the aprons out and put it on. Of course it was way too big for him, so I worked my mommy magic- I knotted it up here, pulled it up and tied there, and Ta-Da!!! Instant maid!!!!! He had a blast with that for about 20 minutes. Its amazing how easily amused kids are! Anyways, here's some pictures of the maid.
Wiping the floor and heater vent
Pausing from a hard days work for a couple pictures
Gosh he sure is cute!!!!!
2 comments:
What a cutie!
He takes after his uncle Chris!!
Post a Comment