Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just in case you missed it....

Here's the video from Betty on the Rachael Ray show today:
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/one-womans-struggle/
I have to admit, I teared up when she came out on stage. I'm just so proud of her and she totally deserved a neat experience like that after all her hard work!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news around here, Jadon's been saying weird words for several days at a time and then abandoning the word and moving on to a new one. So, a couple weeks ago he kept saying "shy po." We thought maybe he was saying slipper, but I dont think we ever came to a clear conscensous of what he was really saying. After that, he started saying "bocca bow"... to which we found out he was saying "basketball." The last few days his new word has been "paco." And we have no clue what that one is either. And he hasn't said it once today, so maybe "paco" is long gone and he's busy trying to come up with a new word. Whatever the case, he sure is adorable!!!!! I can't wait to hear the next new word!!!!

1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

I recognize "Paco"... He and all his relatives came through my back yard on their way to Tucson when I had the house in the West Desert! HA!... My Grandson is bi-lingual!!!! WOO HOO!!!! LOL