When he was a newborn, I thought he was so cute and that he certainly couldnt get any cuter! But sure enough, he's turned into such an adorible, happy toddler!
He is growing up so quickly! He is walking very well now... and has started doing a little running too, though its pretty clumsy but improving every day! He is saying about 15 words now, and understands almost all of what we tell him. It just seems like he is picking up new things every day! I never imagined I'd enjoy having a toddler as much as I thought id enjoy a newborn... but I am just LOVING his age right now! Well, aside from his little tantrums that he has even started doing in public, I am loving everything about being a mommy of my 16 month old!
He is also growing up quickly physically lately! His lower half has always been a size smaller than his upper half... but he is now wearing some 18 month shirts, and 12 month pants! His feet are growing faster than anything though! He's wearing size 5 easily now, and I feel like any pair of shoes he fits into one month, the next month he has completely outgrown them!! He's got 12 teeth now.... the 12th tooth just poked through a few days ago... one of his eye teeth! I'll be really glad when teething is done with because it really messes with his night time sleeping.
A few days ago we bought him a booster chair so he can sit at the table with us. He still has to use his high chair for messier meals until we can find some plastic covers to put on our kitchen chairs.... you've seen the mess he makes!!! Here he is in his new booster seat at dinner the other night. What a big boy!!
He's just got the cutest little personality too! He is very much like both his mommy and daddy... he's very timid in large crowds or unfamiliar places like his mommy, and yet at home he is the BIGGEST goofball like his daddy! Tonight while we were eating dinner, daddy ripped one at the dinner table and started laughing, then Jadon was laughing at daddy, which made me laugh, so before you know it, we were all laughing hysterically! Jadon loves to laugh with us, and tries to make us laugh as well by doing silly things.
He has brought so much joy to our life, and I can't even remember how it was before we had him, and I dont really want to!
2 comments:
Take a look at Daddy's feet! . . . The shoe thing won't be over for a L-O-N-G time... pun intended
absoulutly the cutest little man ever.
Sorry about the feet I feel for you.
I love the picture of Daddy holding Jadons hand and heading into the cave. Made my heart miss a beat.
Thanks for sharing,
Love Gramma Karla
Post a Comment