So this was a fairly busy weekend I guess. On Saturday, Derek, Jadon and I went to the park and had a picnic lunch and played for awhile. Then that evening we went to Heidi and Mike's new house for a BBQ for a going away party for Jen and Ryan/birthday party for Karla. Then Sunday evening we went to my parents house for some dessert of ice cream and cake and/or root beer floats.
Jadon had a good time at Heidi's pushing around a doll stroller, and at my mom's house he had fun playing with the dog leash. ;) I swear, just give that kid a piece of string or rope and he could entertain himself with it for hours! Here are a few pictures from our picnic at the park:
Today when Jadon is napping, I think i'll move a few bushes in my yard. Derek gets so annoyed with me because I will plant a bush or flower or tree and then a year or so later decide to move it somewhere else. Usually I do this because the plant is either A.) not growing how I thought it would. B.) not thriving in the part of the yard its in: ie, too shady or too sunny. C.) If I move things around, the space will look better. Its my way of improving the yard without spending the money on more bushes. Plus, I love working in the yard, and at the moment, we really dont have a whole lot left to do with the yard, so I FIND things that I can do. :) I don't particularly care for the roses that are in the little bed around our front porch.... I mean yes they smell delicious when they are blooming, and they are really pretty, but they get so big that they hide the whole porch, and the bushes themselves are not that attractive. I would love to move those somewhere else, but i'm pretty sure Derek would kill me if I did that. :)
3 comments:
Oh WOW! . . . so this is where you go to put comments on this "blog thingy"... I like what you are doing here (well... Pink, isn't my color.. sorry! LOL). But I really enjoy reading about the day to day life and pictures that you share here.
Thank you and I hope you continue.
ps. I can see where you would like Michaels!
PSPS...
Since your so good at this, can you use photo editor and put a "Wyland Whale" on the side of a C-5? I think it would look really cool if it was done right! LOLOL
Can't believe all your decorationg and gardening. You are your mother's daughter
Love you, G
Post a Comment