There's a chance for some snow in the near forecast... i'm keeping my fingers crossed! I just want one good snow day, thats all. Then the kids and I can go outside and play without getting all muddy. Plus, I just love when everything is blanketed in snow.
We were told that we were going to have a cold, wild winter this year, but so far, its been pretty normal. Seems like we've had alot more sunny days than normal, and temps have not been abnormal for this time of year... so, it almost feels like we were jipped on the snow. So, since theres the potential over the next couple of days, my fingers are crossed!!!! After that, bring on the spring and summer, i'm ready for nice weather!!
I've got the cutest video of Avery saying "banana". That girl, I tell you, she can repeat ANY word... doesnt always come out very understandable, but she says everything nonetheless. The video cracks me up... she's so charming when she's happy. And the look on her face when Jadon asks if she can say "paint" is so funny!
Then I've got a second video of Jadon helping me vacuum the couches. Both my kids love the vacuum cleaner for whatever reason. So its a cute video... he's growing up so fast. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment