It really snowed!! Still cant believe it! Wasnt a whole heck of a lot of snow, we got just over 2 inches, but i'm happy with anything over an inch!!! :) Considering we only get about that much snow once every few years, i'll take what I can get!
Jadon was so excited when he got up to snow that he tripped on the stairs. I was laying in bed and I heard him get up, and then I heard a loud stomp sound, so I got up to check on him and he was sitting on the stairs looking out the window excitedly and said "mommy it snowed!!" Then he said "I tripped on the stairs." Just as I thought.
Amazingly, Albany didnt close schools for the snow... every other school in the valley was closed, but not the Albany schools, so Jadon had to go to preschool. He did manage to get to play in the snow for just a bit before going to preschool. And only 3 kids including Jadon showed up for school today.
And, as is usual for snowdays here, the snow was almost all melted by the time we were done eating lunch. It snowed on and off the rest of the day, but nothing was sticking until around 4pm-ish it started snowing and sticking again, so we've got another dusting of snow on the ground. Supposed to snow a bit more again tonight, we'll see though.
Swimming lessons for Avery were cancelled today, so Avery and I took a nice long walk in the snow. Ok, I walked and pulled her on the sled. She was happy as a clam though! She took a few spills and ended up with her face in the snow, and was not happy with that.
I didnt get any great pictures of either of the kids today, which is a bummer considering the next time we get a decent snow, they will probably be 3 years older. But, here's what I did get.
No comments:
Post a Comment