Monday, February 14, 2011

Random pictures

Thought i'd post some recent pictures of my beautiful kids for Valentines day.

The first 4 were taken last night. Avery figured out how to climb onto the couches and chair now, so thats what was going on here... she had climbed up on the chair, and Jadon got in the chair with her, and they were rocking the chair together. Trying to get them both to look at the camera and smile at the same time is next to impossible.




I can finally put Avery's hair in piggies! I've been waiting for a very long time for this moment! The only problem is, she looks so much older with pigtails. :( She loves getting into the cupboards, pulling everything out, and sitting in the things that are big enough for her tush. I dont think this mixing bowl is quite big enough for her, but that didnt stop her. Notice the top shelf, i've got my glass casserole dishes..... well, 2 weeks ago, those had been on the bottom shelf and she never messed with them, but my cupboard was getting full, so i had to do some rearranging of the dishes, so the casserole dishes fit better up top. Well, one particularly bad day when Jadon was being extremely 3, and was in timeout, not staying in timeout... Avery kept going over to him, so in an effort to keep her away, i told her to come get into the cupboard to play with the dishes, forgetting that i'd moved the glass dishes up top. Well, she'd only been there for a second, and pulled all the glass casserole dishes down onto the floor, the bottom dish shatter into thousands of pieces all around her, and all over the kitchen. I'm lucky she didnt get a cut on her foot, or even just smash her toe! So, now she's not allowed into the cupboard unsupervised.


See the little dishes she's got??? The first thing she does every day is get out those little play dishes, and she just carries those things around ALL DAY LONG. Its so cute and funny that she has taken such a liking to those dishes!
Not sure if I posted this one a little while ago or not... I dont think I did. But here they were sitting on the heater together.... it doesnt get much cuter than that! :)

1 comment:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

WOW!.. I never wanted to be that Grandparent that says "they've grown so much". But, with work and life and chasing Rebecca around I seldom have time to get on here, let alone post anything on our blog.
The kids are so Beautiful and Adorable! WOW! Thank you for posting! We Love you!