Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas program #1

Jadon has two christmas programs this year... one at church and one at preschool. Today he had his church one. If you want to call it a "program"... they only sing 2 songs. He has his preschool one on tuesday, and I believe he is singing 2-4 songs... cant remember exactly how many.

As I said, he had his church one today. I'll start off by saying that Derek told me I was just like his mom in the fact that I cry about everything. I admit, when it concerns my children, I do cry... its hard not to.
For example, at every birthday when we are singing "Happy Birthday" to them, I have to will myself to not cry.
On Jadon's first day of preschool, I cried before we even left the driveway... actually, I was crying before we even got in the car.
So, today was no different than any other day. As soon as I saw him standing up on the stage, before they'd even started singing, I was fighting back tears... then once he started singing I actually had to stop watching for a minute to try to compose myself... yeah, I know, i'm pretty bad. Its a good thing Derek recorded the whole thing so I could go back and watch it again. I managed to keep the tears from spilling over, but it was tough!!

Anyways, i'm pretty sure theres nothing cuter in this world that a group of preschoolers singing! Poor Jadon is stuck with mostly girls at church, but at this point he doesnt care.

Anyways, I posted the video on the next post, enjoy!!! I'll be posting a video of his preschool one too i'm sure, so stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

G and G said...

No wonder that brought tears to your eyes--that was precious. G&G