I'm a bit speechless right now. Or I have bloggers block. Or theres just a lull in the activity today. Whatever you call it, I just dont have anything to blog about.
Our flea situation (dare I say it?) seems to have improved. Sunday we still had a ton of fleas jumping on us whenever we went in the garage. I just couldnt take it any longer! I sent Derek and Jadon to Petco to buy some different spray that has IGR in it, which is insect growth regulator, and it kills all 4 stages of a fleas life, rather than just killing the adult fleas as the previous spray seemed to be doing. I sprayed that sunday night. Monday, I was afraid to go in the garage... dreaded it in fact, and avoided it as long as I could. But then I needed a screw driver, so I could avoid it no longer. I managed to get in and out free of fleas. Then I had to go back in again a bit later to get some chicken from the freezer for dinner. Again, flea free. Hmmm...
This morning Jadon and I spent an hour in there cleaning garage sale stuff and pricing things. I only had 1 flea on me the whole time, and it was obvious that the flea was not going to live much longer (other than the fact that i was squishing him) because he was very slow moving, and it was effortless for me to kill him.
But, my hopes are not up yet, and i'll be on the look out for the next few weeks!
The good that came about this is that we finally got our garage all cleaned, and now we can set up some more storage shelves, and hopefully have a much nicer garage!
I look forward to having this problem taken care of so that I have something on my mind, other than fleas, to blog about! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment