Monday, September 21, 2009

Still going.....

Here we are, tomorrow will be 38 weeks. I thought for sure i'd have had her by now!
I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with each passing day (each passing hour!) Heartburn is in full force, and even Zantac is only partially helping now. And my back and feet are hurting after only being on my feet for a little bit. My mid-section aches- hips, groin, etc. which makes it hard to walk like a human. Totally understand why pregnant women waddle now! Its not comfortable to do much of anything... sitting, standing, laying down, etc. I'm getting increasingly irritable with not being able to do anything. My flower beds are littered with weeds, and it drives me nuts that I can't bend over to pick them!!! I've got my work cut out for me next spring! Actually, i'm just getting increasingly irritable - period. I know i'm whining, but i'm soooooooooooo uncomfortable!!!!!!! :) I'm sooooooooo ready to have this baby out of my belly, and into my arms!

Nothings changed yet, as far as I know. No contractions, although i'm getting a few cramps here and there on a daily basis now.
Tonight we went for a walk.... my hope is to get things moving a little! I doubt its going to work, and i'm afraid this little one is feeling comfy and cozy in there and isnt wanting to come out!

I really have nothing to talk about because i'm feeling very cranky and irritable lately! I hate feeling this way when I know there are women out there who would give anything to be in this position...however, i'm convinced that if they actually were in this position, and this uncomfortable, they too would be cranky and feeling guilty for being cranky! :) I think its just something that happens when you get to the 9th month of pregnancy, because I never made it to the 9th month with Jadon, and I was still relatively comfortable with him. It wasn't until this 37th week that I have REALLY started feeling miserable.

Time to come out little girl!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G and G said-
She will come but it will be when HE decides --so sit back, relax and enjoy your time with Jadon and Derek. Love and blessings

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

Sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable Alicia... When that little grand daughter of ours comes out you will forget about all of this.