Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing

Wish I could tell you all that i'm having contractions, or that my water broke, but I can't. Nothing has changed. I had an appt tuesday, they didn't check me for dilation or anything since I havent been having any contractions. But, the doctor did feel that the babys head had dropped really low into my pelvis. She seemed surprised and asked if I was feeling pressure down there.... I havent noticed any addition pressure... I've got a bowling ball inside of me, so obviously there's pressure down there all the time, but havent really felt that its been worse.
So, thats the only thing thats changed. I keep thinking that any day she'll be here... but at the same time, it doesnt feel like she's ever coming.
I remember about 2 months ago, I was reading a blog of a lady who was 38 weeks pregnant... her second child was born premature like Jadon, and she thought for sure that #3 would be born early as well. However, there she was in her 38th week, and no sign of the baby coming yet. I remember reading about how the mom was feeling pretty down being so far with no sign of the baby coming yet. I couldnt understand it then, but I can now!!!! My bags have been packed for a month... both Derek and I thought she'd be here by now. Its hard to wait, especially since I'm just growing increasingly moody and uncomfortable... and time seems to be standing still. I keep reminding myself that the longer shes in there, the better off she will be.

No comments: