Its official! We are full term now! We made it! The progesterone shots seemed to do their job!
Also, its wednesday today, and I don't have to get poked in the hip!! How exciting!! However, I did get a flu shot yesterday. The doctor was joking that I just couldnt go a week without getting a shot.
Anyways, we had another weekly appt yesterday, all looks good. Blood pressure still holding steady, growth is right on track. Haven't had any contractions (that i'm aware of) however, I never felt any with Jadon until I was actually in labor.... so, who knows! I don't seem to be a person that notices having braxton hicks contractions.... only thing is i've had cramping here and there over the last couple months, but in the last couple weeks they've been more frequent, and almost every day i'll have at least one now.
So, now we just wait! Its weird... every night I go to bed thinking "could this be the night? could tomorrow be the day???" Never got to play the waiting game with Jadon, so this is new to us! Derek told me tonight he's getting nervous/excited thinking about the birth and introducing Jadon to his baby sister.
2 comments:
Congrats! God knew this baby was going to make it full term! What a blessing! She'll be beautiful!
well good for you kiddo!... But, I guess that my November guess is totally out of the question! Sheeeesh!
Post a Comment