Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did I die and wake up in a tropical climate???

Its been miserably hot here lately... yesterday it was 108!!! Thats unheard of around here! Anyways, the only thing I like about this crazy heat is the mornings and the nights because it cools down a little so that its more bearable, but its also humid and smells like a tropical island! :)

Anyways, this morning at about 10:30am, I glanced out the backdoor, and saw a gecko crawling across the fence.... wait, what?! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I grabbed my camera before it ran off, and snapped some pictures of it. Looks like a gecko to me! So now I really feel like I died and went to a tropical climate heaven. Is it really possible to have a gecko in Western Oregon????

You can just sortof see it in this picture....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G and G said: It's only 92 here but I do see lots of Geckos running around
Love you,

Autie said...

At first I thought you were getting delusional...

They are supposed to bring good luck :) Yay!