Here's a picture of baby girl's crib. We got it in the mail a week or two ago, and I am THRILLED with it! It is sooooo beautiful!! We want to thank my grandparents from the bottoms of our hearts for buying our cribs for us. We are so grateful, and I am just ecstatic over this crib! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! G&G! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Here's Jadon's bed, converted to a toddler bed....unfortunately when he was teething as a baby, he beavered his way around the bed, so now we'll have to sand it and restain it when he gets older. Yes, we tried using those rubber rails, but those are worthless, kids figure out how to take those off in just a few minutes. I recently painted the letters above his bed and hung them (notice the "O" is green... that was a complete accident!!! Obviously if I had been thinking clearly I wouldnt have done that!) Anyways, I painted letters to hang over baby girl's bed too, but I wont hang those until after she is born. :) So, sorry if any of you thought you could sneak over and find out what her name is ahead of time! It aint happenin' ! I have her letters hidden away.
3 comments:
That is so pretty--you did a really good job on picking it out--and we are so blessed to have you. Hope to come out the end of August or the end of Sept. don't know yet.
Love you all, G&G
it's perfect! She'll be such a princess! I love the painted letters! Very cute!
No, she won't be a princess. Absolutely not. No princess stuff, pleeeaaase
Post a Comment