It just dawned on me today that I am now 6 weeks away from when I delivered Jadon! Scary thought!!! My goal is to make it 7 more weeks, which would put me at 36 weeks, and the time when I stop the progesterone shots... but 8 or 9 weeks would be even better and put me at "full term!"
Next week I get to stop taking the baby asprin! I'm so excited to stop taking that! During the first trimester, those baby asprin pills tasted so horribly bad I could barely choke them down. Funny how now I don't taste them at all!
We are still having issues with Jadon going to bed at night. It seems like just when we figure out something that works for a week or so, he figures out some other way to make things miserable for all of us, including himself. So, now we have resorted to putting the baby gate up in his doorway. This comes after we have warned him about getting out of bed several times. Let me tell you, HE HATES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, to him, continually getting out of bed is a game. It hasn't mattered what we have done, nothing seems to be "punishment" to him. So, this is finally the first thing that seems to qualify as punishment to him since he is stuck in his room and cant get out. I'm sure this will work for a week... i'm sure next week we'll be back to square 1.
Its just frustrating because we have ALWAYS had such sleeping issues with him! Since day one he has given us grief when it comes to sleeping. Still praying that by the time he is a teenager he'll be a better sleeper, but at the rate we're going, I dunno.....
No comments:
Post a Comment