So Jadon's new carseat arrived on Monday. I let him play on it a bit before daddy put it in the car. He had alot of fun playing on it for 10 minutes! He looks soooo much more comfortable in the new seat now instead of his old infant seat. Does anyone know where I can get OSU patches at??
Anyways, here he is in his new carseat!
He figured out how to climb up into his stroller, and had a blast with that for a day. It lost its thrill after that though! ;)
Jadon's still working on getting his molars, and 3 have poked through now.... one of which is almost fully in! That makes 10 teeth all together! I can't WAIT until teething is done with! Its really screwing up everything.... his temperment, his eating habits, his sleeping. He's been waking up again in the middle of the night and not wanting to go back to sleep until several hours later. We've tried giving him teething tablets, Tylenol, Motrin, Orajel, and none of those seem to help with his midnight wakings. If we give him a cold rag to chew on, he just sucks the water out of it and doesn't chew on it. We've brought him back in our bed a couple of times, and that sometimes settles him down after awhile and he'll go back to sleep. Last night I did that, and he tossed and turned ALL NIGHT LONG! I hardly slept at all. He kept doing like a crocodile death roll. Then he'd put his feet all over me, and put his hands in my face. When I'd roll over so my back was to him, he would pull my hair. Finally at 7:45 this morning he finally quit moving enough to get 30 minutes of motionless sleep before waking up for the day. *sigh*
We started summer session of Waterbabies on Tuesday, and it went ok. As I mentioned in a previous post, his teacher wasnt going to be doing summer classes, so we have a new teacher who isnt as good as his old teacher. Definitely aren't going to get as much out of this session as the previous sessions... not to mention its outdoors so its very distracting! I think we will take second summer session off from swimming. I'm really disappointed.
Anyways, here he is in his new carseat!
He figured out how to climb up into his stroller, and had a blast with that for a day. It lost its thrill after that though! ;)
Jadon's still working on getting his molars, and 3 have poked through now.... one of which is almost fully in! That makes 10 teeth all together! I can't WAIT until teething is done with! Its really screwing up everything.... his temperment, his eating habits, his sleeping. He's been waking up again in the middle of the night and not wanting to go back to sleep until several hours later. We've tried giving him teething tablets, Tylenol, Motrin, Orajel, and none of those seem to help with his midnight wakings. If we give him a cold rag to chew on, he just sucks the water out of it and doesn't chew on it. We've brought him back in our bed a couple of times, and that sometimes settles him down after awhile and he'll go back to sleep. Last night I did that, and he tossed and turned ALL NIGHT LONG! I hardly slept at all. He kept doing like a crocodile death roll. Then he'd put his feet all over me, and put his hands in my face. When I'd roll over so my back was to him, he would pull my hair. Finally at 7:45 this morning he finally quit moving enough to get 30 minutes of motionless sleep before waking up for the day. *sigh*
We started summer session of Waterbabies on Tuesday, and it went ok. As I mentioned in a previous post, his teacher wasnt going to be doing summer classes, so we have a new teacher who isnt as good as his old teacher. Definitely aren't going to get as much out of this session as the previous sessions... not to mention its outdoors so its very distracting! I think we will take second summer session off from swimming. I'm really disappointed.
2 comments:
Book store should have patches.
He looks so big in his car seat, my my my how time has flown by.
All my love
Gramma Karl
Have you guys tried teething toys? Not sure how safe those things are... I suppose as long as they are not made in China and are hypoallergenic and/or organic... and are big enough to not be swallowed. Now that Autumn & I are talking about that, it would be good to make sure there are no breakable pieces on it, either. My brothers & I apparently used rubber teething toys - that's what was available in the early 80s in eastern Europe.
Post a Comment