Well a couple weeks ago it got up to maybe 70 degrees, and Derek was watering the yard. Jadon decided to walk through the sprinkler fully clothed and had a blast doing it! After a few runs through it, I just decided to take off his shirt. Then eventually his pants started sagging under the water weight, so I just stripped him down to his diaper and let him run wild. He loved it, although I dont know how he wasnt freezing to death... it wasnt very warm outside! Eventually we took him in to warm him up and get him ready for bath and bed, but he wasnt very happy about it and screamed and threw tantrums! Yes, he can throw a tantrum like a pro! And to anyone who is thinking about commenting that we are lucky he didnt catch a cold, fyi, you cant catch a cold from being out in the cold, or from being wet and in the cold! ;)
I love taking him outside because he loves it so much! I cant wait until we can go outside more often! Here's some pix of him running through the sprinkler. My favorite is the last pic.... he's just so carefree!
3 comments:
What a cutie! Can Buddy and I come run through your sprinklers?!
How fun it is to watch all that. Jadon will have to come run thru grammas sprinkler when it gets warm enough. Oh that is if it ever warms up.
He is so cute, Alicia!And he is getting so big! Bring him over sometime so I can baby sit him, and play in the kiddy hippo pool!
Post a Comment