Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun weekend

We had a pretty eventful weekend. Heather, Chad and Hayden came over for dinner on Saturday evening, and Jadon had so much fun following Hayden around! Its so cute to watch them play. Hayden is 9 months older than Jadon, and its weird to think that in 9 months, thats where he will be at developmentally. Anyways, I snapped some pictures of them while they played... not an easy thing to do when they did not stop moving for one second! :) I just wish that I had a tiny portion of their energy!!!

Here is Jadon running after his cousin. Its a little blurry, but he was so happy and it was so cute, im happy to have gotten this picture even if it is blurry!


Here they are playing on a play structure. Jadon isn't sure how to use it yet, but Hayden knew exactly what to do.



Hugging cousins


This is one of my favorites...


If all goes according to plan, our next children will be close in age too. Its neat to see them growing up together, and unfortunately they dont get to play together that much because life sometimes gets busy! Thats definitely been the case for us lately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mothers day was very nice... hard to believe it was my second one already! Derek, Jadon and I spent a little time with each of our moms, and Derek and Jadon took me out for chinese food at Pings. It was super good!!! Jadon got me August Rush... one of my favorite movies!
Derek and I keep talking about how now that Jadon sleeps at night, and has a regular bedtime, we need to start renting movies again. We haven't rented a movie since I was pregnant with Jadon, and even then I couldn't watch anything because I was asleep within minutes! Ah, one of the many joys of pregnancy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! I just sent you my pics via e-mail and happened to check your blog and now got to see what pics you took. They turned out so cute!! Thank you for including us on your blog...we had a lovely time and need to do it more often. The kids have too much fun not to! Not Derek and Chad...Jadon and Hayden!