Last night after dinner, Derek, Jadon and I went to sign up for library cards at the library! Derek is really enjoying reading now, and wanted some new books to read. (you know men, they like to have something to read while on the toilet!) ;) Haha, just kidding, he likes reading other places as well. We have been trying to read to Jadon since he was about 2 or 3 months old, but he has never showed an interest in it. Over the last week, he's started to show a little more interest: sitting in our laps while we read to him.... we can actually get a few pages read before he starts wanting to rip them and eat the book! Thats improvement! So we stopped in the kids section for just a couple of minutes....Long enough to find a Where's Waldo book that we don't already have! Not for Jadon though, for the adults in the house. ;)
I'm excited to take Jadon to the library as he gets older. I have such fond memories of going to the library as a child with my mom and brother! Of course, that was the Corvallis library... unfortunately we have to use the Albany library.
So Jadon is usually a very quiet child in town, just taking everything in and sucking on his fingers. So wouldnt ya know, at the library he wouldnt be quiet and kept making loud noises. It was actually rather funny... for us that is. I'm not sure how all the people trying to read felt about it.
1 comment:
Alicia,
The pictures of Jadon are soooo cute!I love looking at the blog!I love you all so much! Love ya.
Alayna
Post a Comment