My sweet, adorible little son just melts my heart sometimes....ok, ALL the time!
For all the sleeping issues we have had in the past with him, he has totally made up for it in the last 2 months.
When Jadon was about 9 months old or so, we purchased a Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium for him, hoping it would help him sleep at night in his own bed. It didn't, but that aquarium has been a wonderful piece of equipment these last 2 months! (for anyone who is wondering what the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium is, here is a link: http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=buocean&pid=33157 .... although ours is a little different than that one).
Anyways, whenever Jadon wakes up at night , he just sits up, or stands up in his crib and presses the seashell button that turns the aquarium on, then lays back down in his crib, sucks his fingers, and goes back to sleep. What a little angel! Everytime I hear him wake up at night, (through the baby monitor), I hear him move around, then I hear the aquarium come on and its like he's instantly quiet again... my heart just melts! Suddenly those 12 long months of him sleeping in our bed, nursing all night long, and me getting very broken sleep every night, has all been worth it! Jadon makes me proud every day, but this is one of the things that makes me incredibly proud of him!
3 comments:
Can I just say how awesome that is. He is obviously a smart little guy!
Jen
I love Jadon's haircut Alicia - it turned out good. I always knew you should be a hairstylist! Maybe you could open your own shop and call it "Baby Cuts" or something like that! He's so cute.
I am glad the fisher price aquarium worked. It worked so well for Colton.
Good job you two...
Love gramma Karla
Post a Comment