See, the plants and trees are starting to show signs of life
This was a couple days ago, a chilly, windy, overcast day... the kids were still thrilled to be outside, they didnt seem to notice the chilliness. My little tomboy
My big guy
At Home Depot a week or so ago... there was a forklift in the aisle next to us, and the kids were fascinated.
He's so photogenic... and he's been letting me take his picture again (yay!!) in fact, he's actually been asking for me to take his picture! Can you believe my little 5lb 6oz baby boy is 4 years old already????
The kids have their well-child checkups next week. Im eager to see how much they've grown! I think they are both just coming out of a growth spurt. I had to buy them both some new PJ's a couple weeks ago because they both outgrew theirs. I got Avery size 24 months, and she fits just fine it in. And I had to buy her some shirts because suddenly her shirts were all short.
And Jadon doesnt fit in 3T shirts anymore... they are like belly shirts on him. So I had to buy him some more 4T shirts, and I even bought him 5T PJ's!!!! After 5T, he'll be in the boys section, and that almost makes me cry.
We were healthy for a whole 2 weeks, possibly even 3 weeks, (It was wooooonderful!!!) but now Jadon and Avery both came down with colds. So, here we go again. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment