I lost 10 pounds! So i'm officially 10 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight! Yay!!!!! My new goal is to lose 10 more pounds, and then possibly another 10 after that, and then i'll be about at the weight I was when we got married! Crazy to think that I gained that much weight after getting married! Its so easy to put on weight (unless your name is Derek), and sooooo hard to lose it.
Avery's been eating rice cereal every night for dinner. She seems to really like it, and almost all of it makes it into her tummy! It may be helping with the night wakings too, but i'll need a few more nights to make a good conclusion.
4 comments:
congratulations alicia I'm very proud of you! love you all.
Yes Alicia! Congrats that's fantastic!!
Very good!! Keep up the good work!
Well done, Alicia! Something to be said for running around after a toddler and a baby!
I am sure I would have put a lot more on during my pregnancy if I'd been able to eat what I wanted...chocolate, cookies, icecream!!! Yummm!! But once I get rid of this diabetes, I may just make up for it! Jane
Post a Comment