Avery had her 4 month appt today, and she's doing good. She was 14lbs 6.5oz, and 25.5 inches long. Her length is in the 90th percentile... no surprise there, and her weight is about in the 75th percentile. She's the complete opposite side of the grid than Jadon was, he was always struggling to stay in the 10th and 25th percentiles!
She still has a tiny bit of cradle cap that I need to scrub off.
She was very social with the doctor, and the doctor thought she looked just like Jadon, and said we should have another baby because we have beautiful kids. ;) I dont think that is reason enough for Derek though. lol!
She should start rolling over this month, and i'm going to start her on rice cereal every evening. I really hope that it will help with the nightly wakings. Last night she was up again every 2 hours eating. Little porky pig. She also got 2 immunizations today, and another oral dose of the rotovirus immunization, and now she is sleeping good! I remember Jadon always slept really well right after his shots too. Must be a coping mechanism or something...
Well while our neighbors to the east are getting snowed in, we are having unseasonably warm weather for this time of year. Its been in the 50's. Still rainy like normal, but its been much warmer. I saw this morning on tv that in Vancouver they are having to bring snow in for the olympics. Apparently to our north its been much warmer than normal as well. Our rose bushes even started growing again a few weeks ago. Very odd. As well as my hydrangea's and lilac bush.
No comments:
Post a Comment