Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures

I haven't been posting many pictures because i've been working on my yearly slideshow and if I posted more pictures i'd be posting all of the pictures that are in the slideshow... so, sometime at the end of the year you'll get to see more pictures of the kids in the slideshow. In the meantime, here's one of each of the kids...

This one of Jadon cracks me up... the look on his face is so funny!
I've been having a hard time getting pictures of Avery smiling because she's so fascinated by the camera that she just stares... like this picture. She is really fascinated with her surroundings, and seems to look at and stare at everything!

We only have a couple of her size 1 diapers left, and we're finishing them up just in time! The little butterball hardly fits in them anymore, and when she poops, she might as well not even be wearing a diaper because it just explodes out the sides! Its quite messy, but the good thing is that she loves getting her diaper changed, so I get lots of smiles while cleaning her up. :)
Nights have not been going well for Derek and I. Avery gets really fussy late at night (usually sometime between 9:30pm-1am), so when we finally get her to sleep, its at least midnight or later. Then Jadon usually gets up once a night at some point.... he had a couple nights in a row where he was awake in the middle of the night for several hours. Then he usually gets up at about 8am.
Monday night, Jadon woke up at around 9:30pm complaining of a tummyache, so we were prepared for a rough night thinking that he had picked up a bug or something. He slept fine the rest of the night. I finally got Avery to sleep at 1:45am, and managed to sleep from 2am-5am, then woke up and basically dozed on and off until 7:30am, when Jadon got up. Avery slept until 9am. I am really looking forward to them sleeping good someday!!!! :)

No comments: