Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Today Avery is 11 weeks old... I had lost track of how many weeks old she was after she turned 8 weeks. I cant believe she's 11 weeks already... where has time gone???
And Jadon is 2.75 years old... only a few short months and he'll be 3! My children are growing up so fast and I dont know how many times i've said it, but its so bitter-sweet to see your kids growing! I know that in just the blink of an eye they'll be moving out of the house, going off to college, or getting married. It will be so rewarding to see them as successful adults with families of their own, but I will always treasure them being little. They bless me every day just by being.

I cant believe Christmas Eve is finally here! I've been so excited for this day since the holiday season started, because I know that this year Jadon will understand whats going on a little more than he did last year. I cant wait to see his eyes light up in wonder as he comes down to the living room on Christmas morning, and sees that the cookies we left out for Santa are gone, and the tree has lots of gifts underneath that Santa left. I think i'm more excited this year than I have ever been in my whole life! Of course Avery wont have a clue whats going on. But thats ok... just having her with us is the best gift! :)

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

No comments: