Friday, August 15, 2008

Dancing Baby

This was the cutest thing ever!

Derek, Jadon and I were at the mall the other day, and we were walking by a store that had really loud music and Jadon was holding Daddy's hand while we were walking. So when we walked by this store with the loud music, Jadon suddenly stops dead in his tracks, so Derek and I stop to see why Jadon stopped. Well, it turns out he had to bust-a-move to the music! He heard the music so he stopped what he was doing and started dancing! :) It was really cute!

And once again i'm reminded of what an adorible son I have!

2 comments:

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

And you both had cell phones on you and there is no video??? (I am guessing about the phones) and well... of course we would have liked to have seen Jadon Busting a move in the mall!

Toooo Cool!

Autie said...

I was going to ask.... do either of you have cell phones that can take pics? Next time....