Friday, March 28, 2008

What is going on???

This weather we're having is insane! Its been snowing off and on today, then really windy the next minute, hailing the next, sunny the next, etc..... I guess I should remember that this is how spring time is in Oregon! I am sooooo ready for some warmer, drier, sunnier weather!!!!!!!

Well, bad news, after 6 great nights of Jadon sleeping in his own bed all night, the last 2 nights he's reverted back to his old habits. This is very frustrating for me, but maybe it is a sign of good things to come! He also had a fever for 2 days from his MMR shot he got last week, so maybe that has been a problem for him, although he has continued to be his normal, ACTIVE self! Oh well, we'll get through this eventually. Its like the pediatrician always tells me "this too shall pass." I guess I should enjoy his time in bed with me now, because in a few years he'll be begging for his own bed!

No comments: