Monday, March 17, 2008

1 year appt.

So I thought you'd all be interested to know what Jadon's latest stats are. I'll start off with this: today was his 1 year appt. and he is looking really good, right on target for everything says the doc. He got 4 shots today, and didn't like that one bit! So anyways, his stats... well im pleased to say that he is now on the percentile grids in all three categories: head, length and weight! (Not that it really matters at all.) So his height is now 29.75 inches, and his weight is.........19lbs, 4.5oz! So since the day he was born a year ago, he has grown 10 inches in length and 14 pounds in weight! Thats alot of growing to do in one year!!! Congrats to whoever chose the 3rd line on the poll!

On a different note, I got a call from the banks fraud dept last night at 10pm.... someone apparently got my visa check card number and went to use my money at catholicsingles.com. (nice, huh?) I feel so violated! Derek and I work so hard to protect our info as much as possible, so this is just really frustrating to me. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD TODAY!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hooo !!! I got it right.
Thanks for sharing his first birthday with us all, I had a good time and loved it when he was covered with icing.

Karla said...

Good Job Jadon for growing up like a big boy!!!
Sorry mommy someone is trying to use your visa, did not know I would get caught...
I am glad they called you and let you know
Grandma Karla