Ok, I made a mistake. I admit it:
I put the dumb pinterest app on my phone!!!!
And now, whenever I have a free moment.... for example when i'm waiting for my coffee in the morning, or laying in bed at night.... I open up that little pinterest app and away I start pinning!
And now I have over 1,000 things pinned. Mostly house stuff, yard stuff, organization stuff, kid stuff, recipes, etc.
And I really dont understand how life existed before there was pinterest!!!
But the funny thing is, i've only actually tried a handful of the things I've pinned.
I've tried many recipes, and some have came out good, and some not so good.
I've made a few house things. And all those came out fine.
Bottom line is, pinterest is an addiction! But a good one ;)
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's my most favorite app. I use it when we watch TV, or waiting in line for absolutely anything. It's the best!
Post a Comment