Looking out at our backyard right now.... its a big huge mud pit. At least the french drain is working well! With all the rain we had over the last few days, we discovered 5 little.... springs.... or something, coming out of the side of the hill... not down the top of it, but literally out the side of it. That will have to be dealt with at some point. But the good thing is, its all draining into the french drain. My hubby did such a great job on that!
I feel overwhelmed by all the things that need to be done. If we get nothing else done this summer with the backyard, we at least need to get grass put in. Top priority.
I was just telling Derek that I laugh now at how we were overwhelmed with having to do our yard at our old house. That seems like a PIECE OF CAKE now compared to what we have now!
One things for sure.... I can't wait for spring to come, and summer, to dry out the yard so we can move forward and have a nice backyard to play in! Hurry up warmer weather! Hurry up sunshine!
Hey did you all know that the sun is setting later now? Its getting close to half an hour later than it was. Yes, i'm a weirdo and I keep track of that because I NEED to see that the days are getting longer and there's hope in the dead of this "favorite" season of mine! I'm dreaming of that sun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment