Thats fine though. Over the years, i've gotten a chance to make the home more like a home, by getting new windows for the living room, doing painting throughout the house, changing lighting/fans, etc. There is still a TON of work that we want to do to the house while property values are down and we arent going to be selling.
With that said. Earlier in the month, we took advantage of some sales and free shipping offers, and bought a new sink and faucet for the kitchen! Nothing fancy, nothing spectacular, nothing top of the line... but a NEW sink. A shiny new sink of stainless steel, and a more updated looking faucet. Again, nothing fancy, but its so much prettier than it was! The first time I used it, I promised the sink i'd take good care of it to keep it looking beautiful.
So, here is our old sink and faucet.
Really, the camera actually makes it look better than it was.
And now, without further ado, i'd like to introduce you to our new sink and faucet!
I know, nothing that exciting, but it sure is for me!!! Even Jadon says he likes the new sink. My wonderful husband knew that I wouldnt be able to wait until after christmas for this baby to be installed, so he spent his saturday putting it in. Thank you sweetie :)
1 comment:
I understand the love for a new sink 100% It's beautiful and fabulous!!!!!!
Post a Comment