Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Hello!

So if you havent already read on wordpress, i've decided to stick with blogger for my regular blogging for now until i can figure out why my space on wordpress is getting filled up so much faster. But dont delete my wordpress blog ! I'm planning a project for that one that I know you will like! I'll let you know when I start that! :)

We've been trying to take advantage of every second of "summer" that we have, and therefore we've been- you guessed it! B-U-S-Y! Seems like every time we might have free day or even half of a day, it gets filled up with something. Which isnt a bad thing since i'm sure we'll be stuck home most of the winter with illnesses again. >:[


We spent another day at the swimming pool with the kids... we all love it! We went to the Art and Air Festival and saw hot air balloons glowing. We've worked on house projects. We went on the paddle boats. We started preschool- year 2.

Hard to believe that summer break is done and over already... i am still reeling with the thought that Jadon started school already on wednesday. I did great though, no tears this time! Next year however is kindergarten... so i'm sure i'll be a sobbing dope again when that time comes.


I dont have anymore time, but i've got a bunch of pictures. They are pretty much in backwards order (courtesy of blogger) and its a huge pain trying to rearrange them. Sorry :(


The first few were on Wednesday of Avery throwing a fit. I have to say, it cracks me up with she throws fits sometimes. :)









Jadons first day of his 2nd year of preschool. Again, backwards order. Here he's playing with his friend Ronan. Almost all of the same kids in his class this year.... 1 of the girls didnt come back, and there are 2 new boys, so this year is 8 boys and 5 girls.

When I transfered this picture off of my camera and onto my computer, i saw it for the first time, and i just about cried. He looks so grown up. My baby isnt a baby anymore, in fact, he doesnt even look at all "babyish" anymore.



Beautiful sunrise on wednesday morning



And here is our garage that we've managed to clean out so well! Looks a little messy because toys are all out and strewn aobut the floor. Isnt it great though??? Hopefully the kids and i can use it as like an extra room this winter.

Another quick fix on the house- we took the "decorative" paynes (sp?) out of the garage windows. Another quick fix- we took the railing off of our porch... really opened up the porch!


Anohter house project- we paved the side walkway that used to be rocks. Jadon liked helping daddy.

Last day of summer soccer.


Art and Air festival


Getting ready to go on the paddle boats. I think this is such a cute picture of my little cuties! :) Love 'em to pieces!!!


Jadon has done ALOT of drawing with chalk this summer, and its really improved! Here is a picture he drew of himself. His people are all still just heads with arms and legs coming out of the head... they dont have bodies, but he has really improved still!



Another thing he likes drawing is spiders. And he figured out how to draw spiders all by himself. A few days ago he drew a daddy long leg spider, and it had relaly long legs. I think its cute how all his spiders have smiley faces :)

No comments: