I cringe when I hear that word. I HATE HATE HATE politics!!!! I hate everything about politics! And mostly I hate when people are constantly whining, griping, complaining, bellyaching, bemoaning, bewailing, criticizing, defying, denouncing, deploring, deprecating, disagreeing, disapproving, freting, fussing, groaning, growling, grumbling, imputing, lamenting, nagging, objecting, opposing, protesting, refuting, sniveling, squawking, wailing, wimpering, yammering , kicking up a fuss, making noises about, raising a howl, raising a fuss, making a stink, moaning and groaning, airing a grievance, lodging a complaint, etc. etc. ETC. And yes, I didnt feel that my few choices of words for "complaining" were adequate enough so I googled synonyms for the word "Complain." YOUR COMPLAINING HELPS NOTHING.
We try not to use the word "hate" here at our house because we dont want Jadon running around saying he hates everything, but when it comes to politics, theres no other word that best describes just how much I INTENSELY HATE politics.
So, the bottom line: I dont care whose side your on, whether your democrat, republican, conservative, liberal, sane or insane, whether you love the president or hate him, whether you pee standing up or sitting down, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.... I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR political whining, griping, complaining, bellyaching, bemoaning, bewailing, criticizing, defying, denouncing, deploring, deprecating, disagreeing, disapproving, freting, fussing, groaning, growling, grumbling, imputing, lamenting, nagging, objecting, opposing, protesting, refuting, sniveling, squawking, wailing, wimpering, yammering , kicking up a fuss, making noises about, raising a howl, raising a fuss, making a stink, moaning and groaning, airing a grievance, lodging a complaint, etc. etc. ETC.... PERIOD!!!!
Phew! I feel so much better!!!! Sorry for such a rotten post, but i've reached my boiling point on this, and its better I write in here to all the world! I'm sure some people will appreciate this post while others will be less than appreciative! :)
3 comments:
Amen sister!
Perfectly Said!!
Now let me make sure I understand this--You really do hate politics???? We must be related--
Post a Comment