Now that Jadon's gone 3 hours a day for 2 days a week, Avery naps pretty much the entire time, and I just dont know what i'm going to do with myself. Never do I have free time like this, so I feel a little....uh.... confused I guess? This is only the second day of preschool, and already i'm wondering what in the world to do. So far i've just been organizing the garage, getting things put into large plastic bins, and labeling them. I've got one side done, and need to start on the other side next week I guess, but i'm dreading that side as its going to be hard to organize.
I do get a half hour with Avery before she goes down for nap, and I like that! I never get one on one time with her, so I think that will be beneficial for both of us!
After I get the garage organized, i'll probably start looking into painting the house some more! I could also exersize, but that doesnt sound nearly as appealing as home improvement! ;)
Derek says I just need to relax during this time, but I'm not a relaxing like a couch potato kind of person. Its just odd having this time where the house is silent, and i'm not having to jump up constantly for someone or something. Its going to take a little getting used to.
I do miss my Jadon though.
No comments:
Post a Comment