Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playdoh Tragedy

For Jadon's birthday, Derek and I bought him a Playdoh kit. Turned out to be a good gift- he requests to play with it just about every day, usually around meal time- either after breakfast or lunch, or while I'm trying to prepare dinner.

So this morning after breakfast he requested playdoh before I had even finished cleaning all the oatmeal off of him. I dont mind it, its actually pretty fun for adults too if you use your creativity! I told Derek one day that I dont know who is having more fun with the playdoh, me or Jadon!

Jadon especially likes it when I make snowmen out of the playdoh. This morning I told him i'd make a snow family, so I made a daddy with a top hat, a mommy with huge hair, and a baby. When I finished we had a "photo shoot" of the snow family. Jadon was just dying to get his little paws on them!
The Snow Family
Jadon eagerly awaiting to play with the snow family


Here I posed the snowfamily in front of Jadon and told him to wait until I took the picture before he touched them.... and I said to him "ok, say chee-" before I could even finish saying cheese and getting the picture snapped, he just couldnt take it anymore, and grabbed for them.

Within seconds he had the poor family completely ripped apart, and some of their body parts were seen scattered around the floor. Such a tragedy!

3 comments:

Karla said...

The play doh saga made my day. How funny!!

Jane, Tom, and Charlie said...

As they say in England... so I have been told. You get top marks for creativity with play dough! As does Jadon for his destructive abilities. That's the fun in being a little boy! Making things so you can destroy them afterwards. The pictures are wonderful!

I'm going to be a Ropp! said...

I'm impressed he didn't mix all the colors together!!!